Submitting a Refund Application
Every customer has a right to submit a refund request within 14 days after the expiration of order deadline. Nevertheless, if the customer can prove that his/her order has been plagiarized by providing a valid plagiarism report, such refunds have no time limits.
- Turnitin and the related websites (iThenticate, WriteCheck) can be used as reliable sources for plagiarism search. Note: references, direct quotes of an appropriate format, different parts of assignments, as well as tables of contents are not considered to be plagiarism. Consequently, such platforms as, for example, SafeAssign.com cannot be considered reliable as they show quotes and references as a plagiarized content.
- If the customer places a continuation order at our website, we will be responsible for plagiarized content of only those parts of the papers which were written by our writers.
- The task of our Refund Department is to investigate and provide feedback on the issues regarding customer’s dissatisfactions with our services. In case customer’s claims are justified, we guarantee partial or full refund. The time for claims processing is 3-4 business days.
- In case customers need revision, they can ask for it within 2 days (48 hours) from the date of order expiration. Please also note: if the writer makes free revision of the paper, no refund can be applied for after that.
- Those customers who order long papers (20+ pages) can ask for free revision within 30-day period after expiration of the deadline.
- It is important to note that a free revision request will be denied in case a customer changes primary instructions in the process of writing or after the order is completed. In such situations, a customer will be requested to place a new order and provide changed instructions.
- In order to use the free revision option, a customer should set a new deadline and provide his/her comments. Due to different reasons, for example, complex instructions, paper revision can take approximately 24 hours. Nevertheless, the company will strive to complete the work as soon as possible.
- Considering the fact that customers often forget to attach necessary information/materials while placing their orders, it is important that they check their e-mails and profiles regularly. There is a high possibility that the writer or administration members will request additional data by sending e-mails or messages.
- From now on, the customers can order “Extended Revision” option for only 30% of the paper price. It will allow the clients to extend a free revision time to 14 days instead of 48 hours. Nevertheless, the initial instructions cannot be changed under this option. Moreover, if there is no need to place a revision request, the extra fee will not be reimbursed.
A Full Refund
- There is a possibility to get 100% refund in case a customer was double charged mistakenly or placed the same order twice. To correct the mistake, it is necessary to contact our Support Team immediately.
- If we fail to assign a writer for a specific order, a customer can get 100% refund.
- In case a customer receives full refund, it is forbidden for him/her to use any materials provided by our company.
A Partial Refund
- A partial refund can be applied for in case a customer receives order with incorrect number of pages. The refund will be based on the word count.
- The amount of refund can be lowered by our Refund Department if a customer indicated a wrong level of writing.
- Contradicting instructions/comments provided by a customer can become a reason for refund recalculation.
- Cancelling of order:
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60%+ of the deadline
*If 30% of the deadline is left and the order is processing by the assigned writer, it cannot be cancelled. The order cannot be cancelled also in case the complete paper has already been uploaded by the writer.
- In order to avoid problems with orders and their timely completion, a customer should ensure timely verification. In other case, if the customer fails to respond to the request of Financial Department and verify themselves, the deadline of order can be shifted. Consequently, it will begin from the moment of proper verification. As a result, the customer should choose one of the following options: extend the deadline or place an additional order.
Word Count Issues
- It is important to remember that pages are not counted visually. The count is performed on the basis of number of words. A double-spaced page has 300 words. Regarding the orders were numerous calculations are required, Writing Department will evaluate the order based on the instructions complexity.
- Speaker notes in PowerPoint Presentations require additional payment. Customers are free to choose this type of writing at our website. The writers provide approximately 100-150 words for each slide.
- Additionally, different online tests are calculated in accordance with the number of questions (5 questions corresponds to 1 page). “Multiple choice” questions fall under the same category.
- In case a customer asks for early delivery, though the deadline of his/her orders has not come yet, the price of the order will be changed accordingly. Nevertheless, in a situation when our writer agrees to complete the paper faster without additional compensation, such an order cannot be refunded in the future.
- In case an order was delivered after the deadline expiration without the approval of a customer, there is a possibility for a partial refund. Therefore, recalculation of price will be done in accordance with the pricing indicated at our website.
- In the process of order placement, a customer has to choose an appropriate order type. The order will not be refunded if a customer does not make an adequate payment for the ordered services.
- For the orders requiring rewriting/paraphrasing of the given text, compensation should be placed by the customer in case he/she asks to add new sources, sections or to do additional research.
- In order not to miss the messages from our Support Team, we recommend our customers to check their profiles and e-mails regularly. Timely responses will help to improve the quality of writing and avoid misunderstandings.